An Investment In Bright Futures All Around
Online Student Scholarship Contest
- What is the Great Pacific Garbage Patch?
- How many tons of trash does an average person create in a lifetime?
- List the top five cities in the world with the worst air pollution!
- What percentage of our precious Amazon Rainforest do we lose each year?
Q-Power understands that when education morphs into edutainment, real learning happens. To further entrench customer allegiance to its environmentally responsible grad regalia line, Q-Power helped Gaspard introduce the nation’s first ever exclusive-to-Gaspard-grads-only online student scholarship contest As tried and true marketing strategies go, there would be a silver lining to all the good that came from inspiring kids across Canada to respect and appreciate their environment.
A few of the very exciting and tangible outcomes that would put smiles on the faces of the Gaspard leadership team:
- Steady annual unit sales with minimal revenue attrition year over year.
- Minimal discounted unit orders compared with year over year results.
- Increased sales consultant passion and enthusiasm for both Gaspard product and service offerings, as well as newly introduced communications program incentives.
- Enhanced educator and student loyalty towards Gaspard’s product and service offering.
- Elevated product price point introductions for 2014/15 Gaspard campaign.
2014/15 Online Scholarship Contest Highlights
With 10 scholarships of $1,000 and one “Grand Prize” scholarship of $2,500 awarded nationally, it’s no wonder students from sea to shining sea were lining up in droves to test their knowledge of current environmental issues and realities. As of contest end date (April 10, 2015) over 2,700 students from across Canada once again signed up to take part in Gaspard’s exciting annual scholarship program challenge, with over 750 schools participating.
With school and educator awareness and buzz growing each new year for Gaspard’s innovative partner initiatives, the future looks brighter than ever for the nation’s preeminent grad regalia services provider.
Not only that, with Q-Power’s bold new marketing initiatives helping to pave the way, it’s safe to say that from this point forward, Canadian students would now forever become a more integral part of the grad regalia decision-making process. And that would suit the Gaspard sales and revenue folks just fine.
Q-Power helped Gaspard introduce the nation’s first ever - exclusive to Gaspard grads only online student scholarship contest, aimed at global environmental awareness and education…
…It's no wonder students from sea to shining sea were lining up in droves to test their knowledge of current environmental issues and realities…